Getting laid isn’t that difficult if you have a little game. The hard part is getting her to want you again and again after the first sexual encounter. Most guys can get laid but really don’t know how to keep the relationship going. The mistakes they make are either a lack of production during sex/foreplay or they don’t say the right things after sex.
I’m not going to go into detail about sexual positions or give you advice on how to avoid premature ejaculation. That’s not what this column is about. However, I can share with you a few post-sex comments I’ve made that ensured my woman wanted to continue the relationship. Before I do that, let’s quickly go over the steps to guaranteeing she’ll become a steady fuck buddy…
- Give her compliments
- Perform oral sex on her and get her off during it
- Get her off during intercourse (if she’s capable of it)
- Let her know that you’re enjoying the experience
- Put out often enough to keep her happy
Three Things I Say To ALL Of My Booty Calls AFTER Sex
Now that you know what you have to do to keep her happy, I’m going to share with you 3 statements I make after the first time we have sex. Then I’m going to give you the reason I make these statements…
- “You were absolutely amazing! That’s the best sex I’ve ever had!”
- “I could tell you enjoyed it, and I sincerely hope this becomes a regular activity.”
- “The best part of that was watching you get off. You are so sexy when you’re having an orgasm and I love pleasing a beautiful woman like yourself!”
Why Those Comments Will Ensure She Comes Back For More
Above, I mentioned that women love being complimented. In two of those statements, I gave her a subtle compliment. In the first statement, I complimented her on being great in the sack. In the third statement, I complimented her on being sexy and beautiful. I tell every woman I sleep with – unless I no longer want to fuck them – that they’re the best lay I’ve ever had. Women like to hear that even if they know you’re just bullshitting.
The third comment I made was to let her know that I’m a giver, not just a receiver. So many guys are selfish in bed. The ones that aren’t are in high demand. The second comment was made to let her know that I had a great time and want to continue the sexual relationship.